Welcome!

Updates on major weather events, storm chases and forecasts for the North Florida region, all summed up and reported from the perspective of Chani Morris.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Grow Family Reunion....Was absolutely ridiculous.

It's been a few weeks since my last post. Apologies. I've been slaving away on physics during the week and trying my best to escape it on the weekends. So far, I've been decently successful. Several weekends ago, I went to a family reunion in Georgia with my best friend Emmie. Basically, it was a complete party the whole time. Our room was designated as the room to be if you had any social standing whatsoever. I made several new friends, old and young, and the weather was gorgeous the whole time. I'm definitely planning on going back next year. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



Someone didn't like their berries...



This artist definitely had a firm grip of what reality looks like....(cough cough)

WeatherTroll

No comments:

Post a Comment