Welcome!

Updates on major weather events, storm chases and forecasts for the North Florida region, all summed up and reported from the perspective of Chani Morris.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things...Eventually

After a month long hiatus, I'm back. I should probably make this entry about what's been going on in my life for the past 30 days, but no. That's one can of worms I'm not going to open. I have, however, been updating my tumblr semi-regularly...which really surprises me. Routines are hard for me to stick to. I get into them and fall back out as soon as I find a good excuse that is halfway believable. Anyway, enough rambling. Here's the deal, I start my senior year in five days, which means I'll be back in the station doing what I do best...Trolling on the weather. Believe me when I say that my blog entries are about to sky rocket....Hopefully not in <-----that fashion, but I definitely expect them to increase substantially. I'm mainly going to be taking geography courses, so I'll have plenty of free time to sit in the weather cave (pictures soon to come) and focus on nothing but forecasts and blogs. Aren't you excited?!?! .............Okay, I know it's really not THAT exciting, but I'm freaking ecstatic about it, so don't rain, hail, sleet or snow on my parade. :D  Only joking. Hope everyone has a great week! 

WeatherTroll

No comments:

Post a Comment